The long awaited Death To Diabetes by DeWayne McCulley aka "The Engineer" has been released.
The author is an ex-diabetic engineer who survived a near-death, diabetic coma with a blood glucose level of 1337 -- more than a thousand points above normal. Despite two blood clots, high cholesterol, pneumonia and four insulin shots a day, DeWayne was able to use his engineering/biochemistry background to methodically and completely wean himself off the insulin, Coumadin and other drugs. He lowered his average glucose level to less than 95 and his hemoglobin A1C below 5%, while losing 50 pounds and reversing his diabetes within 4 months
- Retrain your body to increase its glucose uptake and utilization of insulin.
- Avoid the 7 most common mistakes that diabetics make.
- Save time and money in preparing nutritious meals that lower glucose levels naturally.
- Enjoy exercise in less time while increasing glucose uptake and energy level.
- Track your progress through each stage of recovery from Stage 1 to Stage 6.
- Use your blood glucose test results to reduce your insulin resistance.
- Enjoy your favorite foods without increasing your glucose level.
- Select quality nutritional supplements based on 7 key criteria.
- Use the wellness protocols to prevent, control or reverse problems with the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and heart.
- Use the wellness protocols to lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and homocysteine.
- Control appetite and eliminate food cravings.
- Program your body to burn fat and lose weight (fat) permanently.
- Use your inner spirit to reduce your stress and improve your physical and mental health.
- Work with your doctor and safely wean yourself off the drugs.
The author claims this book will help with other health concerns such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, fatigue, constipation, indigestion, or high inflammation (e.g. high homocysteine, lipoprotein(a), fibrinogen).