1. Prepare a meal or cook SOMETHING.
You may think this is easy, but sometimes a whole week can pass without using the oven or range.
2. Eliminate 1 problem.
I've accomplished this task five times already today.
3. Drink 120 oz. of water.
It's only 3 PM and this one is done. I am VERY hydrated.
4. Swim or exercise 1 hour.
I had my Hydro class first thing this morning. Great way to start a day!
5. Talk to Jens and/or Andreas.
I had lunch with Jens today. He was in town from State College. Talk about a good day!
6. Write or blog for at least 60 minutes.
This post counts toward that goal.
7. Listen to a real estate interview online.
I listened to an Allan Dalton (REALTOR.com) interview on Broker Agent News Online.
8. Read a book at least 1/2 hour.
I'm still reading Ellen Gustafson's Silver Wheel. I'm not linking because her publisher is not coming through with royalty payments and there are lots of people selling this book online. I'll do a link at a later date. (Update: Heck, Ellen just posted a comment with the link, so here it is. Ellen and I have been best friends since early days in grade school.)
9. Speak personally with a Real Estate Blog Squad member.
Great folks! I'll be speaking with Jane Bustad later today.
10. Write or edit real estate book 1 hour.
I'm in the final edit phase of a real estate how-to book that will be available very soon.